The content above is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the advert or description. The Oxford Health Company does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided in the advert/description or incorporated into it by reference. The information here is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the advert/description undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
The products and the some of the claims made about specific products in our adverts/descriptions have not been evaluated by the UK food and drug administration or other European community bodies, and have not been approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided in this advert/description is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information on any product label or packaging. You should not use the information from this advert/description for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect might have a health problem.
- Do not take supplements in conjunction with other medication before checking with your health practitioner first.
- Ask you health practitioner first before taking any supplement while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Ask your health practitioner before giving any supplements to persons under the age of 18.
- Keep all supplements out of the reach of children.
- Store all supplements in a dry, cool, dark place.
- If you experience side effects such as nausea, headaches, diarrhea, other pain or ailment please stop taking the supplement and seek medical attention before continuing use.